Monday, August 06, 2007

Smile smile smile




“I’ve never seen a smile that was not beautiful.” ~author unknown

I ran across this quote last week, and of course it made me think of all the gorgeous cleft-affected children we help each year at Love Without Boundaries.

Even with the difficulties they might face, they still have such beautiful smiles…beautiful faces…and personalities that will make you just plain forget about their special need.


That brought my mind back to my first trip to China, and my first encounter with a cleft-affected child. So I did a little reminiscing, played with a few pictures, and put together a few of my favorite little faces on our website. I hope you will enjoy them too, and maybe they will give YOU a little smile too!

http://www.lovewithoutboundaries.com/Nutrition_Cleft.php

Jan Champoux
Nutrition Director